* Earliest childhood memories center on watching Dark Shadows -- a soap opera about a vampire.
* Started to study Greek Mythology at age 4 via his fascination with The Mighty Hercules cartoon.
* Read Edith Hamilton’s Mythology at age 7 [Pagan Youth!]
* Was a huge fan of The Creature Double Feature a local Boston occult/monster movie program on UHF 56 in the early 1970s.
* At the age of 8 family contacts lead him to meet investigative journalist Danny Schechter at WBCN Boston who went on to win Four News Emmys for media production. Through BCN contacts Kennedy met such show biz luminaries as Martin Mull and Reggae great Bob Marley [all before the age of ten!]
* Met WBCN astrologer Darrel Martini "The Cosmic Muffin" at age 8 and studied divination with him during his teen years.
* At the age of 8 appeared on local Boston kid's show Jabberwocky with JoBeth Williams & Tucker Smallwood on the kite show and glass episode. Clip can be viewed by clicking here & also appeared on the Internet-like pen pal show Big Blue Marble.
* Decided to become a paranormal researcher in 1972 after seeing the TV program The Sixth Sense staring Gary Collins.
* Saw Chariots of the Gods? five times in 1973.
* Was a youthful fanatic fan of In Search Of hosted by Leonard Nimoy [no one even dared think of changing the channel when ISO was on!]
* Suffered a sports related injury in 1980 and was treated by the then unknown Dr Deepak Chopra at the Whidden Hospital.
* After graduating from Newman Prep in 1982 at age 17, Kennedy worked a summer job as a House Page at the Massachusetts State House and regularly ran errands for future White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card.
* Was interviewed as an audience member by Tom Bergeron on local Boston program People are Talking
* Was a classmate and friend of neo-Beguine leader Prof. Pamela Hood at San Francisco State University.
* Was Jacob Needleman's teaching assistent for 2 years at SFSU.
* First major television appearance concerning religion was on The Learning Channel with Jacob Needleman in 1990.
* First published article Freemasonry: A Possible Origin (1994) was written at the request of occult scholar R.A. Gilbert author of Elements of Mysticism, The Treasure of Montsequr and the Golden Dawn Scrap Book.
* In 1996 ITV Meridian News [UK] interviewed Kennedy as a paranormal investigator for a special centering on the poltergeist activity at the Mermaid Inn, Rye [Two Part Special aired Feb 28 - March 1 1996].
* Regularly met and worked with Father Malachi Martin.
* Appeared as a recurring guest for 5 years on the radio show A Closer Look hosted by Michael Corbin.
* Has appeared on over 80 Radio & TV programs for over 300 hours mostly discussing modern Satanism.
* Wrote the back cover blurb for the 2007 reissue of Brad Steiger's 1974 paranormal classic Atlantis Rising.